Chemsol can tailor suit pricing for client’s specific needs, but generally toll blending pricing depends on the following 5 key blending factors:
- Batch size,
- Quantity of different raw materials,
- Type of raw materials,
- The length of blend time
- The regularity of the batches
Blending prices can range from as little as $0.10/litre for large, simple, regular blending to over a $1/litre for smaller, more difficult blends.
While our toll blending rates include the blending, they also include lots of other services along the way.
Our Blending rates include;
- Receiving of Raw materials
- Storage of Raw Materials up to 5 pallets
- Product blending
- Sampling of batches for testing
- Quality testing and Certificate of Analysis
- Sample storage up to 1 year
- Labelling and batch dating of containers
- Storage of finished product up to 5 pallets
- Disposal of Raw Material Packaging
- Dispatch of finished Products
Our blending price is also related to the time that it takes to mix a formulation and is adjusted to suit customers’ needs
Please contact us on (08) 9434 2942 or complete our REQUEST A QUOTE form with as much information on the 5 blending factors for your specific blending job, and we will come back to you with the best price for your specific toll blending requirements.